Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
NIA Masjid & Community Center Fundraiser Dinner
Saturday, April 13, 2013 at 4:30 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
As NIA continues to construct their New Masjid & Community Center, we are desperately seeking your assistance!
Alhamdulillah, our present construction phase is moving along rapidly with several areas being completed. Since May, we have completed the following:
• plumbing rough-in on all floors
• HVAC on all floors
• electrical rough-in on all floors and installation of lighting infrastructure (panels, wiring, outlets)
• wiring for audio, video, and network systems
• framing of all rooms (bathrooms/wudu areas, kitchen, offices, etc)
In the coming months, you can look forward to the completion of the following aspects of the building:
• installation of stairs and elevator
• interior walls and ceilings including painting
• door installation, trim work, floors carpeted and tiled
• connectivity of utilities (gas, electric, water, phone, internet)
• final electrical and plumbing hookups, audio/visual/security systems, kitchen equipment, etc
• site work (water management system, grading, parking lot asphalt and lights, landscaping, etc)
To date, we have paid $1.3 Million. This was only made possible through the mercy of Allah and your assistance. Please continue to support this project and help us through this endeavor!
Join us April 13th, 2013 at the Al-Ihsan Academy (Islamic Elementary School) at 4:30pm to help us in collecting the remaining funds!
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "Whoever build a Masjid for Allah, Allah will build for him a house in Paradise."
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Among what continues to accrue for a believer of his good works after death are the following: knowledge that he learned and then imparted to others, a pious child whom he left behind, a copy of the Qur’an that he bequeathed, a mosque that he built, a guest house he built for travelers, a river that he made to flow, and charity he spends from his wealth when he is in good health – all of this continues to avail him after his death.” [Ibn Majah]
SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCE BY:
- IMAM DAUD HAQQ
- Shaykh Nazeem Habibulla
- Shaykh Rafeek Mohammed
- Br. Ashraf Latif
CONFIRM YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
Can't make it to the dinner but still want to contribute?
Easy! Visit us at www.niamasjid.org/donate!